I am a second-year PhD student at University of Southern California (USC). I am fortunately advised by Prof. Xiang Ren. My research focuses on Commonsense Reasoning and Information Extraction. I am currently interested in how to leverage external knowledge to benefit machine learning models, especially in low-resource scenarios.
You can find my CV here.
AdaTag: Multi-Attribute Value Extraction from Product Profiles with Adaptive Decoding
Jun Yan, Nasser Zalmout, Yan Liang, Christan Grant, Xiang Ren, Xin Luna Dong
ACL 2021 [paper]
Learning Contextualized Knowledge Structures for Commonsense Reasoning
Scalable Multi-Hop Relational Reasoning for Knowledge-Aware Question Answering
Learning from Explanations with Neural Execution Tree
Learning Dual Retrieval Module for Semi-supervised Relation Extraction
Honors & Awards
- Sep 2019: My project receives support from Adobe Data Science Research Award ($50,000), PI: Prof. Xiang Ren
- Aug 2019: Annenberg Fellowship, University of Southern California
- Jul 2019: Excellent Graduate, Tsinghua University
- Oct 2018: Evergrande Scholarship, Tsinghua University
- Oct 2017: Samsung Scholarship, Tsinghua University
- Oct 2016: JJWorld Scholarship, Tsinghua University
University of Southern California
Ph.D. in Computer Science
2019 - Present Los Angeles, U.S.
B.Eng. in Electronic Engineering
2015 - 2019 Beijing, China